Tuesday, May 23, 2006

My FS to-do list

Another indicator of how vast this is virtual world is the length of my to-do list. There are so many things I am looking forward to trying, once I find the time. Here's a short list off the top of my head:

1. Learn to fly the DC-3 better. I've winged it a bit, but I want to learn it proper. I like the default planm, but people rave about the MAAM version.
2. Work more on instrument navigation.
3. Spend some more time in Golden Wings land
4. Explore different parts of the country, and world.
5. Spend more time with the Custom Classics series from Bill Lyons. I've downloaded nearly all the planes, but have not tried many of the custom flights.
6. Learn a few genuine acrobatic maneuvers (beyond loops and rolls).
7. Learn how to better edit screenshots.

I'll stop there, but I could go on and on.

No comments: